Sunday 22 November 2015

My 3 High End Favourite Lipsticks



From trying and buying so many different designer Lipsticks & shades I think I can finally say I have found my perfect 3 that I know I can rely on.









































Chanel Rouge Coco 454 Jean 
I saw Suzie from Hello October wear this lipstick quite a few months ago and absolutely fell in love with it. If you like your plum shades you're going to be in heaven, Now this one is indisputably a plum. Purple almost in the tube, but don't let that put you off! Whats brilliant about this lipstick is that when you apply, it comes across really shear and natural looking. You can leave it like that if you would prefer, but you can also really build up the colour if you're fancying something a little bit more bold. It is also ridiculously moisturising which is a massive plus for the colder months. 





Ted Backer Rose Red

I got this 'lipgloss' okay, it's a lipgloss but it sets just like a lipstick would do so I'm going to put it under the category of a lipstick. The gorgeous bright red 'lipgloss' came in a Ted Baker christmas gift set last year and haven't stopped using it since (I'm sure they still sell the set, or even on its own). It applies really glossy and drys matte so you won't have to worry about it slipping and sliding around, you would think because it drys matte it would be really drying on your lips but surprisingly it doesn't do that at all. 




Mac Lipstick Satin Rebel 
You can never go wrong with any of the Mac lipsticks. I have only been able to get my hands on some of them (but don't worry I am putting some I have had my eye on, on my christmas list this year), But so far I would say Rebel is my favourite lipstick from Mac, It kind of has the same under colours as the Chanel Lipstick I was talking about first but is much more darker and much more pigmented. Whats also great is that it is satin based so it beautifully glides onto the lips making it feel really comfortable to wear which I love because some dark lipsticks are really difficult to wear because of how drying they are, but you don't have to worry about that with this Lipstick. 

I hope I've given you some inspiration to head down to the shops and pick up some new lipsticks.




No comments:

Post a Comment