Monday 2 June 2014

Review On Clarins BB Cream



I've always been a high coverage kind of girl I've always felt insecure about my skin, ever since I was at school. So changing to just a BB cream was kind of scary for me. But I really wanted to build my confidence with wearing less makeup. 

I was watching a makeup tutorial by Niomi Smart (Link to her videos https://www.youtube.com/user/niomismart) and she was talking about the Clarins BB cream saying how natural it leaves your skin.
I bought the product in John Lewis for £30 pounds.. I know Its quite on the pricey side (my purse wasn't too impressed), but I've heard such good reviews I really wanted to give it a try.

I squeezed it on the back of my hand as you can see in the second picture and applied it with my fingers I think it's better to because the natural worth of your fingers helps it to sink into your skin better than using a foundation brush. 

While I was applying it I generally felt like I was applying a moisturizer It felt so light and it applied so smoothly onto my skin. 
The coverage is quite light but evenly smooths out your skin tone. After I finished applying the BB cream I just used a concealer (any will do) and applied it over any blemishes.
Any girls with dry skin I think this product would be perfect for you as its very moistening and leaves such a glow to your skin. I've got oily skin and it still leaves such a lovely finish, it doesn't leave your skin looking to oily. 
Lastly I applied my bronzer and blush onto of my skin after I applied my BB cream, it sat onto the skin so lovely. 

I was so impressed with the finishing result.. It left my skin looking absolutely flawless with a natural glow to it. 
For every day use I think it is perfect. 

I am now converted to BB creams yay!

Link to Clarins BB cream - 

No comments:

Post a Comment