Saturday 25 March 2017

Revisit To Greenwich


I know I did a blog post quite recently about visiting Greenwich but I just thought It would be nice to write another, more about the different places we explore. Greenwich is definitely one of mine & Sam's favourite places to visit, there is always so much going on and lots to explore, so today we thought that as the weather was finally half decent we'd pop on the train and go. 










My boyfriend has got his new incredible clothing line (which I will be doing a blog post on very soon so keep your eyes pealed) www.offshoreco.bigcartel.com





It was so nice to explore more of Greenwich University as the buildings are so beautiful, I never knew how much was there to see. Now to drink my Starbucks and Edit this post, Until next time. 

Coat: www.asos.com

Photography: sedxlee


No comments:

Post a Comment